Friday, February 27, 2009

Drawing for "This is the End"

So, coming up on the 6th of the month is the "This is the End" group show being held at the Alternative Cafe in Seaside, CA. It is being curated by Joshua Graves, owner and operator of The Creep Machine. I was very fortunate to be in his last endeavor, "Attack of the B Movie" last April here in San Francisco, and it was an honor to be asked to participate in the new show. My piece is titled, "The Return to Darkness," and is 6"x10" and is in a big, elaborate frame (I will post a pic of it once I get a good one at the show) and is being sold for $425.

I would have sold it for less, but once all of the framing and shipping and commission are taken out of it, there won't be much profit. But, that is not the point (at least not right now!) it is just going to be great showing work with some fairly big guns. Check out the preview site HERE! And, if you happen to be in the area, swing on by on the 6th and party with us at the opening!

1 comment:

Karen O said...

even $425 isn't very much. Whoever buys this is getting quite the deal! I'm soooo excited to go to the show